22. Viruses obtain envelopes roughly their nucleocapsids throughout A. Replication.B. Assembly.C. Adsorption.D. Release.E. Penetration.
You are watching: Viruses acquire envelopes around their nucleocapsids during:
23. In general, most DNA viruses main point in the hold cell"s _____, while many RNA viruses multiply in the host cell"s _____. A. Nucleus; cytoplasmB. Cytoplasm; cell membraneC. Cabinet membrane; cytoplasmD. Cytoplasm; nucleusE. Nucleus; endoplasmic reticulum
24. Host range is restricted by A. Form of nucleic acid in the virus.B. Age of the hold cell.C. Form of host cell receptors on cell membrane.D. Size of the host cell.
25. Oncogenic viruses encompass all the following other than A. Hepatitis B virus.B. Measles virus.C. Papillomavirus.D. HTLV-I and also HTLV-II viruses.E. Epstein-Barr virus.
26. I m sorry of the complying with is a form of cytopathic effect? A. Inclusions in the nucleusB. Multinucleated gigantic cellsC. Inclusions in the cytoplasmD. Rounding of cellsE. All of the selections are correct.
27. The envelope of enveloped viruses A. Is the same to the organize plasma membrane.B. Is just composed of organize endomembrane.C. Always includes spikes.D. Is obtained by famous budding or exocytosis.E. Makes the virus an extremely susceptible to medicine therapy.
28. Viruses connect to their hosts via A. Hold glycoproteins.B. Organize phospholipids.C. Viral phospholipids.D. Famous flagella.E. Carbohydrate attachments the the viral capsid.
29. Viral organization specificities are called A. Ranges.B. Virions.C. Receptacles.D. Tropisms.E. Uncoating.
30. The process of dissolving the envelope and also capsid to relax the viral nucleic mountain is A. Adsorption.B. Penetration.C. Uncoating.D. Synthesis.E. Assembly.
31. I beg your pardon of the complying with occurs during assembly? A. Nucleocapsid is formedB. Brand-new viral nucleic acid is formedC. Famous spikes insert in organize cell membraneD. Nucleocapsid is formed and also viral spikes insert in host cell membraneE. The viral envelope and the organize cell membrane fuse
32. Mammalian viruses qualified of beginning tumors space A. Chronic implicitly viruses.B. Oncoviruses.C. Syncytia.D. Inclusion bodies.E. Cytopathic.
33. Persistent viruses that have the right to reactivate periodically space A. Chronic implicit viruses.B. Oncoviruses.C. Syncytia.D. Consists bodies.E. Cytopathic.
34. I beg your pardon of the complying with is no a properties of a revolutionized cell? A. Viral nucleic acid combined into host DNAB. Diminished growth rateC. Alterations in chromosomesD. Alters in cell surface ar moleculesE. Volume to divide indefinitely
35. New, nonenveloped virus release occurs through A. Lysis.B. Budding.C. Exocytosis.D. Both lysis and budding.E. Both budding and also exocytosis.
36. What structures are offered by bacteriophages to connect to host cell receptors? A. Viral sheathsB. Tail fibersC. Nucleic acidsD. Capsid heads
37. Which of the following is incorrect about prophages? A. Current when the virus is in lysogeny B. Formed when viral DNA beginning the bacterial chromosome C. Replicated with host DNA and passed on to progeny D. Reason lysis of host cells E. Occur when temperate phages enter host cells
38. T-even phages A. Include the poxviruses.B. Infect Escherichia coli cells.C. Get in host cells by engulfment.D. Have helical capsids.
39. The event that occurs in bacteriophage multiplication the does not take place in animal virus replication is A. Adsorption come the host cells.B. Injection of only the viral nucleic acid into the host cell.C. Host cell synthetic of famous enzymes and capsid proteins.D. Assembly of nucleocapsids.E. Replication of viral main point acid.
See more: Phoenix To Las Cruces Driving Distance, Distance From Phoenix, Az To Las Cruces, Nm
40. Viruses that cause infection result in alternative periods of activity with symptoms and also inactivity there is no symptoms are called A. Latent.B. Oncogenic.C. Prions.D. Viroids.E. Delta agents.